1. My favorite TV show when I was growing up was Punky Brewster. My favorite TV show these days is Castle, though I do still watch Punky.
2. I once auditioned for Days of Our Lives.
3. The first job I ever had was as a movie theater concessionist and usher. And it was also my second job. . .
4. I have performed in a handful of play productions. I held one lead role as Mother in The Best Christmas Pageant Ever and starred in Cinderella: The Glass Slipper, It's a Wonderful Life, and Robin Hood.
5. I don't like to cook and no one taught me how to cook, but oddly, when my husband isn't home to do it and I force myself into the kitchen, I am actually a pretty good cook. In terms of baking, I get requests on a regular basis for my chocolate chip cookies.
6. Famous people I have met: Harry Connick Jr.: He is a very kind and soft-spoken man who I got to meet at a signing in Virginia back in the '90's. I also met the band members of Danger Danger --they opened for Alice Cooper in '89. I met Peter Beagle, writer of animated movies The Lord of The Rings and The Last Unicorn, at a signing.
8. My hair caught on fire in a New Orlean's restaurant.
9. Owing to my odd fascination with memorizing my friend's license plate, which was stolen later on, I spotted the stolen plate at a McDonalds and got two men arrested on Mother's Day.